this is not oblivion

x

I am alive in shards of ego
adventurous in smithereens
smashed to chips and spalls and flakes and slivers
tumbling across a bridge of glass
to reach the glooming darkness within

ideas can only be acknowledged, never protected
ideas may be respected and honoured, but never copyrighted
because all ideas are always less than a tip of an iceberg
that does not let you see what it is actually building on
beyond the sea of green and blue and

- by the way - I am not alone in that
I still have not found what I am looking for,
but I guess, these days, it is the normal thing to experience
as there is nothing left to be found
so nothing left to be looking for

break yourself down in fragments, split up the core
so the winds can carry the ashes to all four corners of
the universe, the realms of relative eternity
and if the odds and gods are in your favour
some splinters of your soul will carry on a bit

and will you watch me sinking?