intentionally disposable website

x
x

As of today, the day with the most views of this blog on one day was the 1st of February 2020. The, also as of today, most viewed post was the one titled Premiere of "Metropolis Megaplex". Both facts are interesting and somewhat surprising for me, but it may also change in the future. Most likely, it will. And this blog existed as part of one older website, then it was neglected and paused for a decade, during which I tried to move information from the older website to the newer ones, but I also abandoned that new one a few years later and left it hovering in limbo. A year ago, I used a different platform to play around with an intentionally disposable website, also caused by the control about the contract with the provider: I use a contract that allows me to use it, but I am not the one who signed and paid. So that site will vanish for sure, and I was looking for methods to preserve it. Maybe I find a way to involve it here, but again, I am not sure. This here is a commercial platform that could trash all my work in a blink. A site fully controlled by me also had not satisfied me because I will not be able to maintain it forever, so it would and will decay by itself. That's all interesting and strange for me.