Hail Joker


The next post will have the number 110 and the newest pictures in it will sum up to 170. The plan goes up to a number of 500 posts until the summer next year - then we will see where we arrived and what you will see and read and sing ...

The Joker / Steve Miller Band / / Some people call me the space cowboy / Yeah / Some call me the gangster of love / Some people call me Maurice / 'Cause I speak of the pompatus of love / People talk about me, baby / Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong / Well, don't you worry, baby, don't worry / 'Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, / Right here at home / 'Cause I'm a picker / I'm a grinner / I'm a lover and I'm a sinner / I play my music in the sun / I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker / I sure don't want to hurt no one / I'm a picker / I'm a grinner / I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner / I play my music in the sun / I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker / I get my lovin' on the run Woo-hoo, woo-hoo / You're the cutest thing that I ever did see / I really love your peaches / Want to shake your tree / Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time / Ooo-eee baby, I'll sure show you good time / 'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner / I'm a lover and I'm a sinner / I play my music in the sun / I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker / I get my lovin' on the run / I'm a picker / I'm a grinner / I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner / L play my music in the sun / I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker / I sure don't want to hurt no one / Woo-hoo, woo-hoo / People keep talking about me, baby / Say I'm doin' you wrong / Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry / Mama / 'Cause I'm right here at home / You're the cutest thing I ever did see / I really love your peaches / Want to shake your tree Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time / C'mon baby and I'll show you a good time / / Songwriters: Steven Haworth Miller / Eddie Curtis / Ahmet Etregun / The Joker lyrics © Sailor Music, Rooster Jim Music, Jim Rooster Music Co., Cotillion Music Inc, Jim Rooster Music Co /