cleaning-up-the-sea

x

11.01.08 21:26
day-1
packing for leaving
internal stress
who cares

13.01.08 08:54
arrival
almost midnight
the house is cold
arriving after a short night and a long trip
why do I always end up in stress before leaving for a long time
it will be two months this time, is that a long time?
they did not bring my luggage to town and will deliver it tomorrow
but no snow in town
a small house and I will live on the upper floor
if it is not fake it is actually built in stone
I will have to sleep in my clothes
it is cold, no luggage
tired and tired

14.01.08 06:49
first full day
the golden globes had no show tonight
my suitcase was damaged and the airline does not want to repair it
I managed to get online and to send some mails
the house has a phone but the heating is bad
and I went to the airport, again
no success
cleaned the place and put my stuff into drawers
got food and a few more things
8 hours of sleep was good but not enough
the day was for moving in and getting adjusted
most of that worked out
still very tried

15.01.08 03:33
Is it a failed attempt?
From and including: Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008
To and including: Sonntag, 21. März 2021
Result: 4815 days
It is 4815 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 13 years, 2 months, 7 days including the end date.
Or 158 months, 7 days including the end date.
043-cleaning-up-the-sea